So you have an iPhone and the pictures that you take, well no offence but they probably suck! Am I right or am I right. Well even if you have little to no training there are a few things you can do to improve your shots. Here is a handy list of things you can do to make the 2.0 megapix camera and yourself perform a little better.
- Start by learning the Rule of Thirds and the Golden Mean.
- Pick up CameraBag [iTunes link] from the App Store. You can go retro, B&W and even Lomography with amazing app.
- Pick up Polaroid [iTunes link] from the App Store. Polaroid my be filing for chapter 11 but your iPhone pics don’t have to.
- Pick up Pano [iTunes link] from the App Store. Get that wide amazing panoramic look right from your iPhone it’s $2.99 but worth every penny.
- Learn to use the ambient light to your advantage. Without a flash you have to be creative and work with what you’ve got.
Now if you follow these basic tips you can have shots like mine that are posted above. Good luck and send me your shots!